- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
On the 28th June 2016, Alyn Smith an SNP, MEP insulted English and Welsh citizens by begging the EU parliament to give Scotland preferential treatment over them. By promoting themselves above the rest of the UK they have damaged and weakened the UK negotiating position.
He also separated London from the rest of England and showed that the SNP will continue to meddle in the integrity of England. He stated
“And the people of Scotland, along with the people of Northern Ireland and the people of London, and lots and lots of people in Wales and England also, voted to remain within our family of nations.
The SNP’s policy is becoming clear as they are deliberately ignoring Westminster MPs who are meant to be the UK’s overall government. The SNP’s devolved government shouldn’t step in front of the UK government in dealing with foreign governments. Nicola Sturgeon actions by attempting to meet with the EU president separately today have shown that a federal system for the UK is no longer on the table. The Federal concept is most likely finished because it is obvious that the SNP will not honour future UK wide arrangements if they aren’t put first. They don’t have any UK collective concept.
How can a federal system work if the SNP completely disregard anything that they don’t like? Step back and contemplate what the SNP are doing here, they have disregarded a UK wide democratic vote because they didn’t like the result and then have sought to undermine their closest neighbours democratic vote by belittling there decision in front of European MEPs.
The time has come, Scotland needs to go and England needs to start organising the creation of her own government. It is now starting to look as if there is only going to be two options left, English Independence or an English and Welsh government.
The English Democrats supports an Independent England.
Look at his speech – Standing ovation for SNP MEP Alyn Smith’s ‘I beg you’ speech
North West Chairman