- ENGLISH DEMOCRATS – CLAIM FOR A DECLARATION THAT THE UNITED KINGDOM LEFT THE EUROPEAN UNION ON 29TH MARCH 2019
- English Democrats bring the case to get a Declaration that the UK has left the EU as of the 29th March 19
- It's now 10 years since Jade Goody died of cancer
- English Democrats starts case to block Article 50 Extension
- Labour Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham declares war on Green belt land.
Andy Burnham – no I wouldn’t have an English Parliament – I am born in Liverpool, of Irish ancestry, of Scottish links in the past and close to Wales.
Mr Burnham also states “I consider myself British, before I’m English, and an internationalist at heart”
The impact of Andy Burnham’s denial of an English political voice is that the Barnett Formula (the funding allocation for the UK) remains unreformed and unfair to England.
(Please see the the graph that shows how unfair the funding actually is to England). YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!
The only way that services across England can be stopped from closing is if the Barnett Formula is reformed or abolished.