- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
Andy Burnham – no I wouldn’t have an English Parliament – I am born in Liverpool, of Irish ancestry, of Scottish links in the past and close to Wales.
Mr Burnham also states “I consider myself British, before I’m English, and an internationalist at heart”
The impact of Andy Burnham’s denial of an English political voice is that the Barnett Formula (the funding allocation for the UK) remains unreformed and unfair to England.
(Please see the the graph that shows how unfair the funding actually is to England). YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!
The only way that services across England can be stopped from closing is if the Barnett Formula is reformed or abolished.