- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
I celebrated the Queens Diamond Jubilee over the weekend however I only flew the English flag, the flag of my nation. England should be regarded the same as any other member of the Commonwealth of Nations who have their own flags, own identity’s and own cultures but also have the Queen as head of State and wished to celebrate her diamond Jubilee. The commonwealth has changed over the past 60 years of Her Majesty’s reign for a 21st century Commonwealth of Nations from the colonial British past, however it is about time the United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland was also brought up to date and England given the same Democratic rights as other members of the Commonwealth and United Kingdom.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.