- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
The disgraced former Labour MP Beverley Hughes as been appointed as Greater Manchester Deputy Mayor for Police.
In 2009 she quit as MP for Stretford and Urmston citing “family reasons”, very few people believed her excuse for quitting as this was at the same time as the expenses scandal that rocked the Labour party.
Ms Hughes was caught up in the MPs expenses scandal having rented a second home where she claimed £801.60 for reupholstering furniture, £718 on a chair and £435 on curtains and bedding. Her claim for her second home was £23,083 in 2007-08 alone.
Beverley Hughes and Andy Burnham both come from the same Blairite training camp, also Richards Leese, Manchester City Council Leader who was cautioned by Police after admitting hitting his step daughter, has been appointed as Deputy Mayor.