- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
We are constantly hearing about the various failing of the NHS, however the NHS is a devolved issue , so in Wales a Welsh Parliament looks after the Welsh Health service whilst in Scotland the Scottish Parliament looks after the Scottish Health Service. England has no such parliament, the English Health service is controlled by a British Government made up of MPs from other nations who are not affected by its failings and who can not be held to account (Voted out). This is clearly wrong, the English Democrats demand an English Parliament to look after the English Health service, with accountable English MPs.