- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
Greater Manchester Spatial Framework update
As many of you will have already noticed, via this site, I am against the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework (GMSF).
I am the only candidate to declare that If elected as Mayor of Greater Manchester I will use the Mayor’s office to call for a judicial review of the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework, with a view of getting the GMSF scrapped and our Green Belt land once again protected.
The Mayor’s office will take the cost burden of taking the case to a judicial review, this will allow groups who oppose the scheme to make representations to the judicial review without them having to raise a legal fighting fund or fear of costs against them..
This is fully achievable and in the control of the Mayor, I am the only candidate to promise that I will use the Mayor’s office to call for a judicial review.