- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
I must admit that I had to pinch myself to make sure that I had not just found a Labour Policy that I agreed with but one that Hazel Blears MP is also an avid support of.
As the debate over a directly elected Mayor of Salford hots up, the Mayoral Alliance campaigning for a “YES” vote have found an unexpected supporter of the campaign. Being an avid supporter of Mayoral system which Labour introduced and having campaigned hard as communities secretary under the last Labour government for even more directly elected Mayors in our cities, Hazel Blears MP for Salford and Eccles would be welcomed to the “Vote YES” campaign.