- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
We are specialist Management Consultants, Human Resource and Employment Advisers offering expert personnel management support to businesses in England. Our technical consultancy focus is on:
- Human Resource policies
- Remuneration systems (including equal pay)
- Employee surveys
- Career change and career support
- Management of recruitment/selection programmes
The programmes are based on personal support and coaching, rather than off-the-shelf packages, tailored to the individual and emphasising long-term career planning.
We offer an on-tap as-needed outsourced Human Resource Management service to smaller clients in the North of England, and work closely with colleague specialists in the areas of diversity/equal opportunities. Our employment consultancy support is backed up by close links with a leading law firm, to whom referrals can be made in appropriate situations. This all ensures a comprehensive Human Resource and Employment Consultative service to our clients. Our aim is to provide robust, practical, integrated solutions that Managers can live with. Wherever possible the emphasis is firmly on the integration – helping clients avoid the cost and problems resulting from “another stand-alone consultancy exercise”. Our strength as a consultancy is in the breadth of our technical knowledge. Whatever the specific issue, there is always clear and informed recognition of associated concerns, particularly the legal framework of employment practice. Grievance, Disciplinary and Redundancy expert, advice & support for businesses specialising in unionised workplace If you have a query not addressed by information on this site, simply call or email. We are always happy to exchange views about how personnel consultancy services might help, without “selling”. We look forward to discussing your personnel management needs.