- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
An English Parliament or English Independence? at Winchester University on the 10th November 2016 Professor John Denham, a Labour Cabinet Minister between 2007 and 2010 has kindly invited the Campaign for an English Parliament to give a speech at Winchester University with a question and answer session afterwards.
Plans for hospital and A&E closures, ward closures, cuts to bed numbers and changes to GP and community care have emerged.
If you look at what facilities are currently required for the populations of Wakefield or Leicester then we would need to build the same number of facilities each and every year just to keep up with net immigration, this does not include the increase in the birth rate, environmentally this is not sustainable.
The following report by the Guardian fails to mention some rather important information, whilst it is true that the City of Manchester voted against an elected Mayor, the City of Salford did vote for one. ……
On the 6th August the Secretary of State for Wales, the Right Honourable, Alun Cairns MP released a statement about how proud he felt about Welsh athletes being involved in the Rio Olympics.
On the 28th June 2016, Alyn Smith an SNP, MEP insulted English and Welsh citizens by begging the EU parliament to give Scotland preferential treatment over them. ….
LEAVE WINS (ENGLAND VOTES TO LEAVE BUT OTHER NATIONS IN THE UK VOTE TO REMAIN)The English Democrats delightedly welcome the result of the EU referendum as the majority of the People across the whole of the United Kingdom have democratically voted for the sensible option of leaving the EU.
Europe is not free. Because freedom begins with speaking the truth. Today in Europe it is forbidden to speak the truth. Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is a muzzle. It is forbidden to say that those arriving are not refugees, but that Europe is threatened by migration.
Changez Khan successful in 8 day unfair dismissal case for a trade union official Stephen Morris v Metrolink RATPDev Ltd
EngLeave.eu – watch “Brexit the Movie” to get England out of the European Union !