- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
A recent article in the online magazine www.aboutmanchester.co.uk posts about Andy Burnham, however as we are unable to post comment on the page I thought I would give an insight into the true Andy Burnham.
Andy Burnham has been part of the political culture in Westminster for the past 15 years, was at the heart of the last Labour Government and part of a political culture which failed to provide answers in the post-industrial world.
So why does the MP for Leigh suddenly state that Westminster (which he is part of) as “failed to provide answers” on issues that affect us all.
The answer is very simple; he is now after your vote to become Mayor of Greater Manchester, however this very article highlights how out of touch he is with people’s concerns.
His voting record in Parliament also shows how out of touch he is with the people of Greater Manchester.
Consistently campaigned for more EU integration, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester wanted,
Consistently voted for the Iraq War and against any investigation into it, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester wanted,
Consistently voted against a Transparent Parliament, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester want.
Was in charge of, and so consistently voted for introducing ID cards, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester wanted,
Consistently voted against stronger enforcement of immigration rules, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester wanted,
Consistently voted against greater regulation of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to extract shale gas, the complete opposite of what the people of Greater Manchester wanted,
These are just a few snippets of his voting record as an MP, an out of touch MP and someone who is clearly not suitable to be Mayor of Greater Manchester in a post EU England
English Democrats Candidate for Mayor of Greater Manchester
General Secretary – Workers of England Union