- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
Future construction plans in Greater Manchester will have to include building downwards as well as upwards.
Stephen Morris, English Democrats candidate for Mayor of Greater Manchester, has said “Large areas of land at industrial parks are taken up by cars, under my Mayoralty all car parks at Industrial units will have to be built underneath the industrial units, thus increasing the amount of industrial units able to fit in designated areas above ground.”
Stephen continued “Residential flats will also have to have car park facilities built underneath the building; areas above ground should be given to residential homes and not made into car parks.
We need to make the best use of the land currently available without building on green fields and community parks. This will include building downwards as well as upwards.