- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
Greater Manchester “Housing Action” bans Mayoral candidate from speaking out on Homelessness.
Labour activists fronting Greater Manchester “Housing Action” have banned Stephen Morris, the English Democrats Mayoral candidate, from speaking out about homelessness at a hustings they are “organising”.
Stephen said “It is absolutely disgusting, that a group which purports to campaign to help homeless people and generate more social housing would ban a candidate whose campaign has been about tackling homelessness in Greater Manchester!”
It is reported that Labour activists have had to take this form of action to help Andy Burnham’s faltering campaign after Stephen highlighted both Labour’s appalling track record in running Greater Manchester and Andy Burnham’s track record as an MP.
- Items Stephen has highlighted during his campaign
- Cancer Rates are well above the national average
- Deprivation in Greater Manchester is one of the worst in the UK
- Homelessness in Greater Manchester is one of the worst in the UK
- Child Poverty in Manchester is one of the worst in the UK
- 5 of Greater Manchester 10 authorities are in the UKs top 10 for Drink and Drug related problems
- Child sexual exploitation rises fourfold in Greater Manchester