- ENGLISH DEMOCRATS – CLAIM FOR A DECLARATION THAT THE UNITED KINGDOM LEFT THE EUROPEAN UNION ON 29TH MARCH 2019
- English Democrats bring the case to get a Declaration that the UK has left the EU as of the 29th March 19
- It's now 10 years since Jade Goody died of cancer
- English Democrats starts case to block Article 50 Extension
- Labour Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham declares war on Green belt land.
Labour controlled Greater Manchester, headed by Andy Burnham, have attacked low paid workers with a massive inflation busting fare increases of 6% each year.
Whilst many workers are feeling the squeeze, many not having had pay rises for a number of years, Andy Burnham has seen fit to hit them with inflation busting fare increases on public Transport, pushing people back into their cars as the cheapest form of travel.
His pledge for “Reliable and affordable public transport serving all communities, with less congestion on our roads” was another deception to gain votes, this also restricts the ability of people to look for work further afield from where they live.
The English Democrats pledged not not increase public transport fares for 4 years, our aim to help those on low pay, help those who may need to travel further to find work, and to get people to leave their cars at home and join the public transport revolution thus reducing congestions and pollution in Greater Manchester, all of which will help drive our economy forward.”
North West Chairman
Link to BBC article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41442661