- The Science and Law of Refusing to Wear Masks: Texts and Arguments in Support of Civil Disobedience
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
We stand for an England where everyone should rise as far as their talents can take them and then the talents of each of us should contribute to the well being of all.
We stand for an England where all families who work hard can build a better life for themselves and their children.
We stand for an England where every young person who has it in them to study at college or university should not be prevented by money from doing so.
We stand for an England where public services exist for the patient, the pupil, the people who are to be served.
We stand for an England where it is a mark of citizenship that you should learn our language and traditions.
We stand for an England where we expect responsibility at every level of society.
We stand for an England that defends its citizens and both punishes crime and prevents it by dealing with the root causes.
We stand for an England where because this earth is on loan to us from future generations, we must all be stewards of the environment.
So we stand for an England where we all have obligations to each other and by fulfilling them, everyone has the chance to make the most of themselves.