- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
The English Democrats candidate for Mayor of Greater Manchester states he will abolish parking charge at our Hospitals if elected
Stephen Morris said:
“The founding principle of our NHS is to have services that are free for everyone – services that are not out to make profit.
That’s why I’m delighted to announce that if elected as Mayor of Greater Manchester I will get rid of car parking charges at Hospitals in the Greater Manchester area.
Charging to park at hospitals is an unnecessary financial burden on families and those needing treatment at a difficult time.
I will also put plans in place for addressing potential increases in demand, the promotion of greener transport and the possible misuse of spaces by commuters or others.”
English Democrats Party