- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
To the Government of the United Kingdom
After the successful referendum campaign, in which the people of England voted to ‘Leave the European Union’, the English Democrats now call for all EU flags, Emblems and Logo’s to be removed from buildings in England.
We also call for the national flag of England to be flown from all public buildings in England.