- British media states "NHS in Crisis" yet fails to mention which one. Why?
- Labour MP calls Labour voters, who voted for Brexit, uneducated
- Report every conceivably relevant instance as an Anti-English “Hate incident” or “Hate Crime”
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Greater Manchester Mayor breaks manifesto pledge & attacks low paid workers with inflation busting fare increases
The Yorkshire Evening Post on Saturday 27th August. The debate for Equality for England is now firmly on the political agenda. A DECADE ago, the people of England would not have been discussing the prospect of independence for Scotland. However, independence is now clearly on the horizon following the historic and game changing Scottish National Party victory in May. Most people when they’re asked about Scottish independence will say that the unfair system now operating…Read More