- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
A message from Martin Howe QC, Chairman of Lawyers for Britain, at 11.00pm on Friday 31 January 2020: A decisive victory A moment ago, the United Kingdom ceased being a Member State of the European Union as a matter of law. This represents a decisive victory over the forces which fought so bitterly to frustrate and deny the 2016 Referendum. Legally, Brexit is now not reversible. In theory we could re-join, but only by making…Read More