- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
I am standing as a candidate in Besses Ward in the Bury Council elections. One of my leaflets is below, it highlights how Labour policies are attacking low income families, child poverty over 33% in our area, and the anti-Semitism spreading throughout the Labour party. Labour take our area for granted, over 35 years of Labour our roads and paths still crumble, our services are slashed, whilst Bury Labour continue to increase local taxes well…Read More