- WEU succeeds in the Court of Appeal in Morris v Metrolink – data leaks, misconduct and s.152 TULRCA 1992
- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- UK government just played the Stephen Lawrence race card
- Besses Ward Election Leaflet 2018
- BBC ABANDONS SELECTION OF EXPERTS BY QUALIFICATION OR BY MERIT!
Councils ‘failing’ to house elderly, survey reveals A survey reveals a ‘shocking’ failure by many councils to provide housing for older people, its authors claim. Law firm Irwin Mitchell says two thirds of UK local authorities are failing to prioritise housing for the elderly. It says less than 10% have both an elderly persons’ housing planning policy and allocated development sites for such housing despite an ageing population. The firm examined the current and…Read More