- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
Councils ‘failing’ to house elderly, survey reveals A survey reveals a ‘shocking’ failure by many councils to provide housing for older people, its authors claim. Law firm Irwin Mitchell says two thirds of UK local authorities are failing to prioritise housing for the elderly. It says less than 10% have both an elderly persons’ housing planning policy and allocated development sites for such housing despite an ageing population. The firm examined the current and…Read More