- British media states "NHS in Crisis" yet fails to mention which one. Why?
- Labour MP calls Labour voters, who voted for Brexit, uneducated
- Report every conceivably relevant instance as an Anti-English “Hate incident” or “Hate Crime”
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Greater Manchester Mayor breaks manifesto pledge & attacks low paid workers with inflation busting fare increases
Councils ‘failing’ to house elderly, survey reveals A survey reveals a ‘shocking’ failure by many councils to provide housing for older people, its authors claim. Law firm Irwin Mitchell says two thirds of UK local authorities are failing to prioritise housing for the elderly. It says less than 10% have both an elderly persons’ housing planning policy and allocated development sites for such housing despite an ageing population. The firm examined the current and…Read More