- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
Herr Juncker mit Frau Nicola MacQuisling On the 29th June 2016, 6 days after the EU referendum, the SNP under Nicola Sturgeon’s leadership entered Brussels and at 5pm had a meeting with the EU President Jean-Claude Juncker. This is a day that Englishman should remember because that meeting for all intents and purposes it was the day that the SNP made Scotland the Auld Enemy again. They sought to negotiate a trade deal with the…Read More