- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
Below is an analysis sent to me regarding an article on Guido Fawkes website – Tories Lose Over 1,000 Seats — Plans for Conservatives to succeed the Brexit Party. It also needs to be remembered that whilst Nigel Farage currently wants English votes to help get us out of the EU he is against an English Parliament, against having an English First Minister and so against giving us equality with Scotland, Wales, and N.I, May’s…Read More