- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
Please support “Bury Folk Against Manchester Spatial Framework“ Firstly “Bury Folk Against Manchester Spatial Framework” is not aligned to any political party. It is also clear that the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework is being pushed by Labour who run 8/10 Councils in Greater Manchester, the Labour Mayoral candidate, Andy Burnham, also supports the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework. The only way to stop Labour building on green belt land, against the wishes of the…Read More