- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
16 August 2019 marks the 200th anniversary of the Peterloo Massacre. To commemorate the massacre, Make Votes Matter is launching a new report, co-authored with the Labour Campaign for Electoral Reform. From the Peterloo Massacre, through the Chartist and suffrage campaigns, to the rise of the Labour Party, working people have always understood that political equality is the only way to reshape society in their own interests. Peterloo 200: The path to Proportional Representation draws…Read More