- British media states "NHS in Crisis" yet fails to mention which one. Why?
- Labour MP calls Labour voters, who voted for Brexit, uneducated
- Report every conceivably relevant instance as an Anti-English “Hate incident” or “Hate Crime”
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Greater Manchester Mayor breaks manifesto pledge & attacks low paid workers with inflation busting fare increases
The British media is awash with articles on how the “NHS” is in crisis, however they fail to mention one crucial fact, there is no British or UK National Health Service. NHS England – Currently run by the Conservative and Unionist party in the United Kingdom Parliament. The English NHS is then broken down even further into regional Health services which provide different levels of Health care. NHS Scotland – Currently run by the Scottish National…Read More