- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
- New Report - Peterloo200: The path to Proportional Representation
- English Democrats: The Busiest Party in England -Fighting to secure YOUR democratic rights!
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
On the 28th June 2016, Alyn Smith an SNP, MEP insulted English and Welsh citizens by begging the EU parliament to give Scotland preferential treatment over them. By promoting themselves above the rest of the UK they have damaged and weakened the UK negotiating position. He also separated London from the rest of England and showed that the SNP will continue to meddle in the integrity of England. He stated “And the people of Scotland,…Read More