- 75,000 – Government’s Official Projection of Lockdown Deaths
- The Peoples Brexit (1) Dr Kevin Corbett (2) Stephen Morris (3) - v – Secretary of State Health & Social Care (1) Secretary of State for Transport (2) Constitutional and Social Care Public Law Team (3)
- Lockdown Sceptics - Newsletter
- The government's eco-edict that all new cars be electric in 15 years is doomed to backfire - because old bangers can be greener, says JOHN NAISH
- We’ve left the EU as a matter of law: now we need to leave it in practice
I am standing as a candidate in Besses Ward in the Bury Council elections.
One of my leaflets is below, it highlights how Labour policies are attacking low income families, child poverty over 33% in our area, and the anti-Semitism spreading throughout the Labour party.
Labour take our area for granted, over 35 years of Labour our roads and paths still crumble, our services are slashed, whilst Bury Labour continue to increase local taxes well above the rate of inflation.
Labour now prepare to concrete over vast areas of our green belt land, which vehemently oppose, there is absolutely no need for Labours plans to destroy our green belts.